Bit Faster (an acronym for Be-in-touch Faster) is a full-fledged Contact Management and Group Messaging software designed to address the needs of businesses and individuals alike. Whether you are looking at serious email marketing for your business or simply to send personalized email messages or greetings to your friends, Bit Faster provides all the necessary tools.
With Bit Faster, you can:
- Manage your Contact database
- Classify your Contacts by Groups
- Preview your message (with or without live data) before you send it
- Send Text or HTML formatted messages to a selective audience (targeted)
- Personalize every message sent (supports 41 variables)
- Ensure your Contacts won't get duplicate messages
- Embed images and attach files for every message
- Send messages directly from your System or use an SMTP server
- Send messages asynchronously
- Resume your campaign (messaging) in case of communication errors
- Import and Export data (CSV format)
» version 1.0 - posted on 2007-05-22
EULA - End User License Agreement
Bit Faster Small Business Edition License Agreement
Thank you for selecting Bit Faster Small Business Edition (SBE) software. This License Agreement is made between Success Planned FZE, the developer and copyright owner of Bit Faster SBE and you, the person who makes use of Bit Faster SBE.
You may install the software on one computer for access and use by only one specific person. If you purchased a valid license, you may make one backup copy of the software, but only for the purpose of reinstalling the software, if needed, on the single computer or PC.
The Setup program will install Bit Faster SBE on your system if you choose to proceed with the installation. You can use Bit Faster SBE as an Unregistered version or as a Licensed version. The following limitations will be applied if you choose to use Bit Faster SBE as an Unregistered version:
1. The number of Groups visible at a time will be restricted to 5. If you have more than 5 Groups, your data remains intact, but only the first 5 Groups are listed for you.
2. The number of Contacts visible per Group will be restricted to 10. It works the same as above.
3. Every email you send will insert the message "This message was sent to you using Bit Faster" at the bottom of your message.
4. You can send a maximum of 50 email messages per campaign session.
5. If you export your data from Bit Faster SBE, a maximum of 50 records are exported at a time.
6. The Search feature will return a maximum of 50 records.
There is no time limit defined for using the software as an Unregistered version. The above mentioned restrictions are automatically removed when you purchase a copy of Bit Faster SBE. To purchase Bit Faster SBE, you can visit our website http://www.bitfaster.com.
Data you might have entered while using Bit Faster SBE as an Unregistered software will be maintained as it is (unless you overwrite the installation). You should at all times make it a point to take a backup of the Bit Faster SBE database. The database BitFaster.BIT is located under the Data folder of your Bit Faster SBE installation path.
You can use the Registration form once you start Bit Faster SBE to enter your license details and register the software.
You must agree to all the terms in this agreement in order to use Bit Faster SBE legally. If you don't agree to all the terms in the agreement, please don't use Bit Faster SBE, and delete all related files from your computer. Copyright law protects this software program and any associated material. Success Planned FZE retains title to and ownership in the copyright of the software program and the associated materials.
This program is provided "as is" without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the program is with you. Should the program prove defective, you assume the cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. Under no circumstances shall Success Planned FZE be liable to you for damages, including any general, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the program (including but not limited to loss of data or data being rendered inaccurate or losses sustained by you or third parties or a failure of the program to operate with any other programs).
Scope of Use:
You may not reverse engineer, decompile, nor take any other steps consistent with an attempt to reveal any confidential, trade secret, or other non-public information associated with the software. Further, you may not assist any other party attempting to reverse engineer, decompile, nor take any other steps consistent with an attempt to reveal any confidential, trade secret, or other non-public information associated with the software. Should you become aware of any activity in violation of this term, whether or not under your control or authorization, you will inform Success Planned FZE of such activity and assist Success Planned FZE in terminating such activity and protecting its threatened rights.
By using Bit Faster SBE, you are automatically agreeing to and show that you have read and understood the terms and conditions contained within this License Agreement. This License Agreement is then effective while you use and continue to make use of Bit Faster SBE. If you do not agree with our License Agreement, you must not use this software. This License Agreement is subject to change without notice.
Any company names, logos, trademarks and product names mentioned or shown on associated website(s) or in software products may be copyright, trademark or registered trademark of their respective owners.
For more information on Bit Faster SBE, please visit http://www.bitfaster.com.